Consulting - Senior Associate - Technology Services Job
Date: Aug 19, 2014
Location: Charlotte, NC, US
- Solution and Design Architect - employee will be utilized in more complex implementations and client engagements as the design architect and will work with our clients and consultants to ensure we have the correct design and implementation plan for the engagement. Employee may also provide oversight to the project from a Quality Assurance perspective to ensure design meets requirements
- NetSuite Implementation Consultant - employee will be staffed to be hands on and execute on smaller client implementations and other similar projects related to out NetSuite practice
- In addition, this role will perform internal educational session on the NetSuite product.
- Provides leadership and guidance to the NetSuite practice across all regions
- Provides leadership and project level management in the planning, evaluation, design, development, implementation, operation and integration of the NetSuite platform
- Manages daily activities, issue resolution and communication across project execution teams in order to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, as-requested by customer
- Ensures completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to: functional specifications, design specifications, development, configurations, quality assurance, implementations and project reviews
- Leads and coordinates project teams, execute plans, and enable business process re-engineering
- Supports business requirements gathering and reusable design methodology including integrations, interfaces and data flows
- Identifies and analyzes project and technical risks and impacts
- Defines alternatives and prioritizations to remove roadblocks
- Provides leadership to the NetSuite practice
- BA in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering
- 5 years recent experience overseeing NetSuite implementation
- 5 year of experience with a minimum of 8 full cycle project implementations as a Project Manager
- Advanced skills in business analysis with the capability to capture requirements and make recommendations on the best way to implement the requirements to meet overall business goals
You’re one of a kind. So is McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood. ™
McGladrey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Location Street Address: 4725 Piedmont Row Rd., Ste 300
Region: Southeast Region
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
Travel Required: No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID: MAMC12334
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Job Segment: Consultant, Consulting, Computer, SAP, Contract, Technology