IT Audit Senior Associate - Risk Advisory Services Job
Date: Apr 27, 2013
Location: Chicago, IL, US
Our Risk Advisory Consultants provide advice to CEO's, CFO's, CRO's, CIO's and Boards of Directors on how to understand and adhere to changing regulatory compliance requirements. Our in-depth industry experience and collaborative approach assures our clients have solutions that help them minimize risk while maximizing opportunities for growth.
The IT Audit Senior Associate is responsible for providing IT auditing and IT Risk related services to both the Assurance and Advisory practices of the Firm. This is a career opportunity to continue to develop your technical skills and develop managerial/supervisory skills by participating and leading project roles as assigned.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate and be an impactful member on the engagement team with projects focused on integrated IT Audits
- Assist in the execution, and completion of information systems audits, business process control reviews, and other service offerings in a variety of industries from an IT perspective.
- Work with management consulting teams to implement controls in new systems deployment.
- Assist with the evaluation and testing of business processes and business controls and identify areas of risk.
- Assist on engagement with performing general computer and application controls reviews.
- Flexibility to travel up to 50% of overnight depending on client locations
- BS in MIS, Computer Science, or Accounting
- Minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience in public accounting
- Strong understanding of information systems risk assessments and controls reviews
- Possess strong business ethics and willingness to adhere to stringent professional standards
- CISA, CISSP and/or CPA designation(s) preferred or working towards a certification
-Network and operating systems security experience
- Consulting background
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.™
Location Street Address:
Region: Full Time
Position Type: Experienced
Job Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
Travel Required: Yes
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: Yes
Requisition ID: GLMC9688
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segments: Audit, Risk Management, Consulting, Management Consulting, Computer Science, Finance, Technology, Management