Consulting - Manager- Performance Improvement Job
Date: Dec 15, 2013
Location: Dallas, TX, US
We are looking for a dynamic Manager with accounting and/or consulting backgrounds to join our growing Performance Improvement Consulting Practice in Dallas. Someone who is looking for an entrepreneurial opportunity within the security of a well established company. This position will be directly involved with relationship management, supervision of staff, onsite client projects and development of the Dallas Performance Improvement Practice.
We offer the opportunity for experienced accounting and finance consultants to work in our Financial Advisory Consulting in Performance Improvement. This means you will be able to draw from your experience and knowledge to help clients improve their business by providing services such as Cost and Working Capital Optimization, Financial Modeling, Project Management, Business Analysis, Post-merger Integration, Process Improvement, Policy and Procedure Design and Optimization, Fast Close, and Complex Project Management. This practice line is exciting, growing and offers tremendous career opportunity.
In your important role, you will be responsible for the following:
Responsibilities will include consulting with accounting, financial, operational and other management personnel to improve their businesses. All engagements require process analysis, project management skills and the ability to work in collaborative teams. All engagements involve the analysis, development and documentation of improvement opportunities, and may include implementation and training components. Work will primarily be performed at client locations.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in performance improvement consulting and/or project management.
- Ability to break complex issues into project steps and problem solve.
- Ability to facilitate clients, and project teams, at all levels of the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong data assimilation and organization skills.
- Strong self direction and team working skills
- Ability to travel 35-50%
- Consulting or Professional Services firm experience is a perferred
- Understanding and demonstrated experience with working with multiple clients
- PMP certification, extensive project management and/or or other formal project management training
- Previous experience with operational process reviews and basic internal control requirements
- Ability to anticipate and address client concerns and issues
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.™
Location Street Address: 13355 Noel Road, One Galleria Tower, 8th Flr
Region: Central Region
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
Travel Required: Yes
Relocation Eligible: No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID: SPMC9855
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segments: Consulting, Consultant, Relationship Manager, Project Manager, Contract, Technology, Customer Service