Assurance - Manager - Financial Services Job
Date: Apr 8, 2014
Location Richmond, VA, US
As part of the audit team, the Manager will be responsible for leading the team through the entire audit process, preparing all necessary financial statements and related disclosures and reportable conditions letters, with an eye on quality, thoroughness and accuracy. Developing an understanding of client's business, and becoming a functional expert. Monitoring and reporting regarding the productivity of staff, and adherence to work plan schedules on each assignment.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or business and active CPA license
- 5 years of current or recent experience in public accounting
- Solid understanding of industry specific audit issues relating to organizational issues and attest services in any of the following areas; financial statement audit, regulatory compliance, due diligence and structuring, process and controls, or assertions and agreements.
- General knowledge of FASB regulations and GAAP
- Strong financial statement audit background
You’re one of a kind. So is McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood. ™
McGladrey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Location Street Address: 7200 Glen Forest Drive, Ste. 200
Region: Southeast Region
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
Travel Required: No
Relocation Eligible: No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID: MAMC7977
Nearest Major Market: Richmond
Job Segment: Financial, Accounting, Manager, CPA, Finance, Management