Business Systems Consultant - Netsuite Job
Date: Nov 30, 2014
Location: San Francisco, CA, US
- Be the point person for new sales or ERP/CRM products and services in the SoCal Region.
- Lead ERP implementations and changes to existing systems.
- Have experience in financial systems preferable with an accounting background.
- Provide software selection services in the determination of business and technical requirements and facilitate the 'best fit' recommendation
- The ability and desire to work with a number of accounting systems including but not limited to Dynamics products and NetSuite.
- Establish, coordinate and maintain data integrity procedures, processes and policies.
- Study manual accounting processes and procedures and make recommendations to our clients as to how to automate.
- Coordinate with client lead users and client engineering teams to test and implement new or modified programs as needed.
- Implement process improvements with systematic solutions and train end users on how to effectively use financial systems features and applications.
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and data cleanup as necessary.
- BS/BA in Accounting or MIS
- 5+ years of experience in the following financial applications/services: Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite, or other mid market accounting/ERP application
- Accounting service / bookkeeping background required.
- Strong conceptual, analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- Strong computer skills, including MS Office
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel
- Prior work experience in the accounting field and knowledge of general accounting principles is preferred.
You’re one of a kind. So is McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood. ™
McGladrey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Location Street Address: 55 Hawthorne Street, Suite 500
City: San Francisco
Region: West Region
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
Travel Required: Yes
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID: NWMC11119
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Consultant, Consulting, Bookkeeping, ERP, Contract, Technology, Finance