Tax Senior Associate Job
Date: Jul 5, 2014
Location: San Francisco, CA, US
The deal candidate will have a strong background in partnership, S-corporation, C-Corporation and individual taxation.
Position responsibilities include:
- Managing and driving the success of multiple engagements.
- Attracting, developing, and retaining top talent.
- Keeping lines of communication open with staff and clients.
- Ability to manage within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high-level of client satisfaction.
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and escalating problems as they arise.
- Initiating "cross selling" business to other practices.
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients.
- Developing an understanding of client's business and becoming a "functional expert" in the area.
- Minimum of four to five years experience working in a public accounting firm
- CPA certification
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field.
- Ability to travel on a limited basis.
- Masters of Taxation preferred, but not required
- A proven record of building profitable, sustainable client relationships.
- A proven record of simultaneously managing multiple projects and engagement teams for various clients.
You’re one of a kind. So is McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood. ™
McGladrey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Location Street Address: 55 Hawthorne Street, Suite 500
City: San Francisco
Region: West Region
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
Travel Required: No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID: NWMC10476
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland