© 2019 RSM US LLP. All rights reserved.
Risk Management Process Automation
Our leading-edge internal audit and compliance approach can help reduce your cost of compliance
Are you getting the controls automation value out of your enterprise resource planning (ERP) system? Do you still audit controls manually? Would you like to be able to gather and analyze data in seconds, rather than hours, 24 hours a day, seven days a week—while reducing your cost of compliance and making your internal audit team more nimble and agile?
Process automation implementation can help eliminate tedious, manual tasks, allowing your internal audit organization to focus on high value-added activities that require more nuanced analysis, judgement and critical thinking. The result? A lower cost of compliance, operational efficiency and value add to your bottom line.
Automation technologies—like the expanded use of data analytics, predictive modeling, robotic process automation, optimization of ERP automated controls and the implementation of governance risk compliance (GRC) products—are advancing quickly. With the right enablement of automation, you can transform your internal audit and compliance program and maximize its value.
Our team works with you to develop innovative process automation solutions that are right for your unique business —solutions that empower you to:
- Increase compliance efficiency
- Have increased assurance over data accuracy and completeness
- Apply data analytics in each stage of your internal audit, risk and compliance process
- Use a well-designed data analytics process to manage the full spectrum of risks consistently across the enterprise in a much more integrated fashion
- Maximize the use of automated ERP controls and security associated with ERP implementations
- Transform compliance and audit operations through automation, thus improving overall efficiency and effectiveness
When you have confidence in your partners, process and level of protection, you have confidence to drive business forward.